A Tug On My Heartstrings In The Rain..

O' Dear..

How many facets this rain has..!!
sometimes it drenches my body..
sometimes it drenches my heart..

The cuckoo in my heart fine tunes its melody..
the love resting in me resurfaces..
her surreal beauty makes my eyes sparkle..
and I serenade my love in the middle of the lonely path..

I dance to the tunes of these rainfalls..
I walk past the greenery herbs shinning bright in the shower..
the scenic beauty of misty distant horizon add spice to  my fervor..
and  my heart craves for making love to my love..

I befriend with the rhythmic ululation of water gushing down the lane..
I smile at the paper boats dribbling their way to their unknown destination..
Some succumb to the downpour and some make their way through it..
and then rain subsides..bright sunny rays wink from the cloud..

I unfold one of the paper boats nestling at a corner..
I search for her name in it..
but alas..!! I don't find her name..the imprints in it are completely washed out..
and I am completely lost in it ..in her identity..in her thoughts..

Comments