Dedicated to all my friends who created da unforgettable moments..

In the darkest of night..when the world slips into the domain of sleep...

At that very moment..My eyes are wide open and sleep is far away..


Then i cherish the silent ambiance and slowly my memory lane rewinds into..

the beautiful old days..that i have left behind.


These memories make me feel happy..make me feel shy..

make me feel guilty..make me feel laughing my heartout..

and also make me feel proud of myself...


The sweet and bitter memories of all those passing days make my heart go crazy..

and with all these flashbacks in my mind and a smile on my face..

my eyelids touch eachother and my eyelashes hug themselves..

and finally with a cheerful heart i get into a sound sleep to

again wake up on another new morning................

Comments